Sometimes, you need to take care of yourself. Off the typical busy Nairobi life and give yourself a treat. “Kurudishia mwili shukurani” is a common phrase among people here in the city, and it basically means to restore gratitude to the body. And what is a better way of doing that than to treat yourself to a Spa date?
The Services offered in Spas and Wellness Centers
There’s an endless list of the possible things that you can enjoy on a Spa date. Things that won’t last a day if you chose to go for them all. There are multiple services offered in a Spa and wellness center that will benefit you in different ways. Some of the services provided in these places include
- Facial treatments – these are services that eliminate acne, make your face glow, and get rid of black spots. They include skin clarification and analysis, cleansing, masks, exfoliation, hydration, and toning.
- Body treatment – these are services that tend to your body, from the tissues to the skin and the muscles. They include a steam room, sauna, massage, jet bath, whirlpool, herbal and clay body masks, waxing, scrubbing, mud bath, seaweed body wraps, and reflexology.
- Nail services – these are services for your nails. They include manicure, pedicure, jell application, applying of stickons and tips, and designing of nails.
- Fitness and wellness – gym with coaches, life and relationship coaches, dieting lessons, yoga lessons, and swimming
The Best Spots to Go to in Nairobi
There are various spots in the city where you can enjoy some or in some cases all the above services. They only differ in prices, locations, and the number of services they offer. For some, you might want to book an appointment earlier because they do get a lot of clients. The best spas and wellness centers in Nairobi are
- Serenity Spa – 412 UN Crescent, Box 1934, Nairobi, Kenya
- Saffron Day Spa & Salon – Muthangari Dr, Nairobi, Kenya
- Aromatics Spa – 101 Manyani East Road, Nairobi, Kenya
- Kaya Spa – Limuru Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
- Kempinski The Spa – Nairobi, Kenya
- Bustani Day Spa – House 50, Gigiri Court on UN Crescent Road off UN Avenue Nairobi KE, Kenya
- Revitalize Wellness Center at Ibis Styles Hotel – Nairobi
- DEVARANA SPA – 14 Riverside, Riverside Woods off Riverside Drive, Kenya
- Entim Sidai Wellness Sanctuary – Nairobi, Kenya
- Nothing Like It Spa Karen – Karen Shopping Centre, Kenya
- ILLUSION SPA – Rivaan center, muguga drive, Nairobi, Kenya
- Health Land Spa & Massage Kenya – Kabarnet Road | Off Ngong Road. We are Next to St. Nicholas Senior School, Before, 2093-00200, Nairobi, Kenya
- Serenity Spa Kitisuru – Ngecha Road, Kitisuru, BOX 1934, Nairobi, Kenya
- Spa Royal – Rosslyn Riviera Mall
- Nothing Like It Spa Hardy – Nairobi, Kenya
The best way you can treat yourself is by taking care of your body. Perfect health is a treasure to many people, and if you have an opportunity to do that, you can take it. Once in a while, it’s essential to do your nails, get a facial treatment, a massage, and if you can access the gym – please do. There are multiple quality massage Spas in Nairobi where you can seek services from. The good news is, we offer vouchers on our website, so please stick around for great discounts.
When last did you go to a Spa? What was your experience like?